In the competitive business world, the overwhelming need to maximize efficiency has propelled Microwave Fixed Wireless Internet to the forefront as the more preferred internet access because of the many superior benefits it offers. While Fiber Optic Cable had been the staple for most businesses in the past years, Microwave Fixed Wireless Internet access is rapidly gaining a reputation as the number one choice for internet access for businesses because of the consistency and dependability of its performance. With a higher bandwidth and lower latency, Microwave Fixed Wireless Internet is effectively equipped to support cloud computing and as more and more companies are making a transition to the cloud so has the demand.
Given the above, let us quickly examine some of the interesting advantages of Microwave Fixed Wireless Internet over the traditional fiber optic cable:
- Internet Speed: the speed of Microwave Fixed Wireless Internet is just as fast as fiber optic cable. Businesses often utilize internet connections with speed that ranges between 10mbps to 500mbps. Microwave Fixed Wireless Internet provides this speed while ensuring a comparatively higher level of dependability that is required for uninterrupted business processes that translates into increased output.
- Reduced latency: while many people are unaware of the impact of high latency on the speed of the internet connection, technicians understand that high latency would impact negatively on the speed of the internet irrespective of the bandwidth. It is common knowledge that wired networks have higher latency than wireless networks which makes Microwave Fixed Wireless Internet a preferred choice for more efficient office operations.
- Convenience and speed of installation: installing fiber networks can be time consuming while demanding significant amount of resources to implement. Depending on the business environment and other variables, installing fiber network usually take months. On the other hand, installing Microwave Fixed Wireless Internet only take days and require far fewer resources.
- Cost: Getting wireless Internet connectivity cost way less than a custom fiber deployment
- Constancy: there are many unforeseen factors that could interrupt fiber optic network causing interruptions that affect business operations. This has prompted many businesses to implement Microwave Fixed Wireless Internet as a standby system in case of any eventuality.
- Dependability: interruptions and breaks in Internet connectivity would always affect business operations that depend on the internet. Microwave Fixed Wireless Internet offers unwavering internet connection that facilitates uninterrupted business operations which would naturally translate into an unmatched level of efficiency. On the other hand, Fiber optic cables can be injured as they typically require long wires that run underground covering a long distance of space. Owing to this fact, Microwave Fixed Wireless Internet is more consistent than fiber optic cable as fiber optic cable is vulnerable to damage which would interrupt internet connection to offices thereby disrupting business processes.